Terms Of Website Use
Your purchase of any products or subscriptions from us will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of sale.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- Our Site is operated by Untamed Cat Food Limited ("Untamed", "we", "us", "our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12219693 and have our registered office at 9th Floor 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 6DN.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 4.1 You do not need to register with us or create an account to browse our Site. However, to create and place orders for our products, you will need to create an account as set out in our Terms and Conditions of sale.
- 4.2 We are the owner or the licensee of all confidential information, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 4.4 Unless allowed by these Terms of Service and as permitted by the functionality of our Site, you agree:
- 4.4.1 not to copy, or attempt to copy any portion of the Site;
- 4.4.2 not to give or sell or otherwise make available any portion of the Site to anybody else;
- 4.4.3 not to change, or attempt to change any portion of the Site in any way;
- 4.4.4 not to look for or access the code of any portion of the Site that we have not expressly published publicly for general use.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- 5.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 5.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 5.3 Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 5.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE
- 6.2 When using the Site you must not:
- 6.2.1 copy and/or distribute any content on the Site;
- 6.2.2 bypass, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Site;
- 6.2.3 take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- 6.2.4 use the Site for commercial purposes, or accept any payment or commission in relation to your use of the Site;
- 6.2.5 modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the Site;
- 6.2.6 introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, invalid data or other material which could harm the Site;
- 6.2.8 use any automated system, including without limitation "robots", "spiders" or "offline readers" to access the Site in a manner that send more request messages to the Site than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publicly available materials from the Site for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials but not caches or archives of such materials).
- 6.3.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- 6.3.2 legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and/or
- 6.3.3 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
7.1 The content, commentary and other materials posted on our Site are intended for general informative purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek the advice of a veterinary professional if you have any questions regarding your pet's dietary or medical condition. You should never ignore or delay in seeking professional veterinary advice because of something you have read on the Site.
- 7.2 We do our best to ensure that the features and functionalities of the Site are of a reasonably satisfactory standard. However, certain features of the Site may rely on networks and connections that are beyond our control. Some of the information provided to you on the Site may also contain content owned or developed by third parties. As we do not own or produce such third-party content, we cannot be responsible for them in any way.
- 7.3 We will do our best to ensure that the Site will always be available to you. However, due to the nature of the Internet and technology, the Site may be unavailable if we need to undertake any emergency or scheduled maintenance on our systems. This means that we are unable to promise that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations. We will notify you of any planned outages; however, we may not be able to do this if any outages are caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- 7.4 In every case, we will never be responsible for any loss or damage that:
- 7.4.1 is not reasonably foreseeable, meaning it was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us when you accessed the Site meant we should have expected it; or
- 7.4.3 relates to your use of Site for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
7.5 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability where it would be unlawful for us to do so, including for:
- 7.5.1 intentional or grossly negligent breaches of our obligations;
- 7.5.2 damages arising from death or personal injury caused intentionally or by our negligence;
- 7.5.3 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, including the fraudulent concealment of defects.
Notice and Takedown Policy
- 8.1 Any person may contact us by sending us an "Infringement Notice" if any content available on our Site infringes their rights. The Infringement Notice should be sent by email using the contact details in the "Your Concerns" paragraph below. Please provide the following information in the Infringement Notice:
- 8.1.1 your name and contact details;
- 8.1.2 a statement explaining in sufficient detail why you consider that the content available on our Site infringes your rights; and
- 8.1.3 a link to or such other means of identifying the problematic content.
- 8.2 We will take the action that we believe is appropriate depending on the nature of the Infringement Notice and will aim to respond to you within a reasonable period of time on the action we propose to take.
Links from our site
Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
- 10.1 We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Information about our products and services that is made available through the Site may change as we continue to develop these products and services. This can also mean that content you access on our Site may stop being available or change over time.
- 10.2 You agree that a key characteristic of the Site is that changes to the Site will take place over time and this is an important basis on which we grant you access to the Site. Once we have made changes to the Site, your continued use of the Site will show that you have accepted any changes to the Site. You are always free to stop using the Site.
- 10.3 If the need arises, we may also suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely.
We may update these terms
- 11.2 Changes will usually occur because of new features being added to the Site, changes in the law or areas where we need to clarify our position on something.
- 11.3 Normally, we will try to give you some warning before the new terms become effective. However, sometimes changes will need to be made immediately and if this happens we will not give you any notice. When we change these Terms of Service we will update the "last modified" date at the top of this page.
Other important terms
- 12.3 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 12.4 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms and Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact email@example.com
Last updated: 18 July 2023.